Contact Sales Team

0800 085 2499

Request a call back

How can we help 100x75

How we can help

We're with you every step of the way

First-time buyer guide

What is a Help to Buy agent?

Help to Buy agents are registered providers appointed by the government's Homes and Communities Agency.

Your local Help to Buy agent must assess your general eligibility for shared ownership before you can purchase a shared ownership property with Bromford Homes.

They are there to guide you through the options that are open to you and explain the eligibility and affordability criteria of Help to Buy shared ownership scheme and other Help to Buy products.

You will need to register with them and they will give you a registration number. This registration number confirms you are eligible for shared ownership and enables Bromford Homes to go ahead with your application.

 You can find your local Help to Buy agent in the area you wish to live online or by phone