We can help you to buy a home in the Midlands
Join us at the Help to Buy Roadshow in Birmingham
between 10am and 4pm on Saturday 28 January 2017 to find out all
about shared ownership and see how we can help you buy a home of
Low deposits from just 5% - Perfect for first-time buyers
If you can't afford to buy a home on the open market, shared
ownership offers a fantastic opportunity to get your foot on the
All you need to know about shared
- Get financial help and legal advice - you can even get a free
mortgage assessment on the day.
- Find out where the new shared ownership developments are in the
- Visit the pop up cinema to watch short films showing:
- How the process works
- The developments in your area
- Stories from home owners who've moved into their brand new
Don't miss out - join us on the day to find out more and chat to
our shared ownership experts Kirsty and Harj who will be on hand
offering you a wealth of help and advice. They will show you our
stunning new homes available now in the Midlands. So please pop by
and say hello!
The Help to Buy Roadshow runs from 10am until
4pm on Saturday 28thJanuary 2017 at:
Birmingham City Football Club, St Andrews Stadium,
Birmingham, B9 4RL.
Click on the images below to find out more about our current
developments across the Midlands.
11 January 2017