Contact Sales Team

0800 085 2499

Request a call back

Plot 7

Ways to buy

Details of ways we can help you buy your first or next home

View all ways to buy

Homebuyer dream so affordable in Cotswold capital

WE'VE set "dream" prices for our attractive new development of two-bed apartments in the heart of historic Cirencester.

Local first-time buyers can get on the property ladder at Akeman Court for as little as £129,600* with our affordable equity loan scheme where you own 100% of your new home with a 75% mortgage and a 5% deposit.

Prices are announced as our top-rated construction team heads for March completion of these seven apartments just a few minutes walk from the bustling high street with its shops, cafes, bars and popular street market.

Cirencester 6 612x340

With handovers just three months away, Bromford Homes Head of Sales Alan Bradley urges first-time buyers who live or work locally to act quickly if they want to reserve a particular plot for just £500.

"That £500 could be one of the best investments you'll ever make if you're someone who wants to get on the property ladder here in the Capital of Cotswolds − and make your dream of home ownership come true at a price you can truly afford," says Alan.

"Cirencester is like many attractive market towns these days − property prices are relatively high and typical earnings are relatively low. That means many first-time buyers and other people who can't afford to buy on the open market believe that home ownership is now out of their reach − and, in many cases, feel they're trapped forever in private rented housing.

Customer service 640 x 340

"Shared equity can make all the difference because you pay a deposit of just 5% and buy your new Bromford home for just 80% of its market price. No rent is payable on the other 20% and no interest is due for five years − and yet your home is 100% yours from Day One.

"It really is as simple as that − and local homebuyers get first priority!"

The attractive stone, brick and rendered building is taking shape on a secluded site off Lewis Lane − an established residential area with a good choice of local shops and other amenities just a few streets away.

AkemanCourtCiren 960x400

These traditionally-built homes are energy-efficient with allocated parking spaces, spacious living room-diner and lot of features that might only come as extras elsewhere. That includes a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and quality kitchens with fitted oven, hob and extractor fan.

To find out more about buying at Akeman Court call 0845 60 10 878 or register for updates. You can also follow us on Twitter @BromfordHomes and on Facebook.

* The equity loan purchase price of £129,600 represents 80% of the £162,000 market value. You pay a 5% deposit of £8,100 and take out a mortgage to cover the remaining 75% or £121,500

13 December 2014